Sunday 21 August 2016

Brian Pead writes to Prime Minister about his persecution

Dear Prime Minister:
Re my arrest on 15/08/ 2016 on the day my Application to Revoke a bogus Restraining Order was due to be heard at Bexley Magistrates’. The RO was issued on 01/11/2011 in error (corroborated by my MP, Sir Henry Bellingham) because no family member ever made a complaint to the police, a witness statement or appeared in court against me.
Since my MP has failed to address the situation after 3 years, I ask that you become personally involved. On 31/12/2013 I issued an Official Complaint under Article 3 of the ECHR which Mr Cameron’s government failed to address. I hope that you ensure that my family learns the Truth about my four unlawful convictions, including one against a 14yrold female who never existed.
You were most vociferous about Hillsborough – perhaps you can ensure that my beloved family learns the Truth that I was persecuted by Scotland Yard after blowing the whistle on child abuse in Lambeth.
I look forward to your prompt and positive intervention as required under Article 3.
Yours sincerely
Brian Pead
07508242101
The email was copied to Sir Henry Bellingham, Amber Rudd (the new Home Secretary), Elizabeth Truss (the new Justice Minister), Andy Burnham (Shadow Home Secretary) and Jeremy Corbyn (leader of the Opposition).

No comments:

Post a Comment