Tuesday 6 September 2016

Eastern Daily Press in Cover up of Tony Martin appeal

Dear Mr Pickover,


Re: OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AGAINST EASTERN DAILY PRESS  for perverting the course of public justice

It is my understanding that you have overall editorial control for the Eastern Daily Press.


I have, as I believe you are aware, been in contact with your Chris Bishop of the Fakenham office about my new book on Tony Martin entitled TONY MARTIN: THE TRUTH.


This book highlights demonstrable corruption and abuses of due process in the case of one of the most high profile people in Norfolk. I have written the book with the full co-operation of Mr Martin over a period of some three years. I have discussed some aspects of the case with Mr Bishop who led me to believe that he (and the EDP) had a genuine interest in reporting my findings to the readership of the EDP. However, it now feels like he was merely trawling for information (either for himself to write his own version of what I am calling a miscarriage of justice or on behalf of Norfolk Police. Before I approached Mr Bishop I had been made aware of his "close association" with some members of the Norfolk Constabulary.


Mr Bishop led me to believe that he and the EDP had a great interest in the story (and, of course, the EDP has a social responsibility to bring the truth to its readership.) We also discussed serialisation rights briefly.


However, Mr Bishop failed to respond to my calls (all logged) and so I drove over to his office in Fakenham. He told me that the EDP would not be printing a story because I am (his words) a "convicted sex offender". I asked him for details - he was unable to provide me with any. I asked him for the name of the alleged victim - he was unable to provide me with one. I asked him for a trial transcript and court documents that would prove such a scurrilous accusation and he failed to provide me with a single one.


This is because - for the avoidance of doubt - I am not a sex offender, nor have ever been. In its wisdom Scotland Yard created a bogus charge against me in order to try to cover up the child abuse I had exposed at Lambeth Council. (Since corroborated by retired Scotland Yard detective chief inspector Clive Driscoll.) I even sent Mr Bishop a copy of the Minutes of my meeting with Mr Driscoll of 09 March 2015 when the retired police officer confirmed that I had been "persecuted by Lambeth Council and by Scotland Yard" for my research. My book from Hillsborough to Lambeth is still unlawfully banned at the High Court.


The real problem facing the EDP now is that Mr Bishop is not only using false allegations against me, but he is using those allegations to try to prevent publication of the Appeal I am launching on Tony's behalf and with Tony's consent.   This is a case of perverting the course of public justice. The public throughout the country has the right to learn that it was manifestly lied to by agents of state - including, but not limited to Norfolk Constabulary - and yet the EDP is blocking this knowledge in an attempt to keep me unlawfully labelled as a "sex offender."


Perverting the course of justice is a serious crime. At present, I am going to give you the Right of Reply prior to my contacting the Home Office about Mr Bishop's scurrilous behaviour. In all of this, Mr Martin is the victim. However, so are the families of Brendan Fearon and Fred Barras.


I sent Mr Bishop several documents proving my innocence, including a letter dated 11 May 2016 from Sir Henry Bellingham MP to Mr Martin in which the MP told the farmer: "I am quite convinced that Brian Pead is the victim of a number of miscarriages of justices." (Actually it's four index offences and two other 'trials' based on those index offences.)


I was unlawfully arrested on 15 August 2016 at Gaywood Library. I was held in a police cell for 5 hours with no interview and no charges. My phone and laptop were stolen from me by the police and my working copy of my manuscript of the TONY MARTIN: THE TRUTH book was also taken from me. This is because the police wanted to read it in advance of publication and they will no doubt be creating yet another false narrative about (I) me and (ii) the Tony Martin case. At present, and until it is proved differently, I hold Mr Bishop and the EDP responsible for aiding and abetting the police in their unlawful actions against me.


I have, of course, copied this email to a number of interested parties. 


I look forward to your prompt response and I am willing to meet with you to manage a way forward. At present, I am minded to include these events in the book and will make this letter public should you fail to reply. 


I should point out that I am aware that Archant owns the Bexley Times which promulgated false information about me in 2009 and 2010 (and continues to do so online.)

Sent using Hushmail


Kind regards,


Brian Pead        07508242101


B.Ed (Hons) - University of Greenwich


Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling


Websites






Author:


Liverpool: A Complete Record 1892-1986, 1892-1988, 1892-1990


a series of three books highlighting the entire history of Liverpool Football Club since its inception


 Liverpool: Champions of Champions


a book providing comprehensive match reports for every game in every title-winning season since 1900-01


 


Liverpool: Ee Aye Addio, We've Won the Cup!


a book providing comprehensive match reports for every FA Cup game from 1892 to 1993


 


National Curriculum Homework Sheets (1999)


a series of five books containing homework sheets for primary school which were proven to raise standards


from Hillsborough to Lambeth (2012) Second edition due out 01 December 2016


the true story of a cover-up of child abuse, racism and bullying in Lambeth Council


original book still banned at the High Court in London


Framed! (2014)


anatomy of a Crown Court trial in which Brian Pead was unlawfully found guilty of a crime after out-stinging a police sting operation


10 Prisons 12 Weeks (2015)
The true account of author Brian Pead being ghosted between 10 prisons in just 12 weeks in order to silence him and prevent him from exposing child abuse in Lambeth and elsewhere


In production


Letters to my Grandchildren (due 01 December 2016)
a series of heartrending letters from Brian Pead to his three beloved grandchildren in which he explains the reasons their forced separation by the State


Tony Martin: THE TRUTH (due 01 December 2016)
THE TRUTH shines a spotlight on an anatomy of a Crown Court trial, a seriously flawed police investigation and fresh evidence which shows that the Norfolk farmer should never have been on trial for murder, never gone to prison and never vilified as an eccentric loner  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment