Thursday 19 May 2016

HOME OFFICE instruct the Teachers' Pensions Agency 

to claim Brian owes them £25,0000 !


Brian Pead applied to the Teachers' Pension Agency for his pension after some 25 years in the profession.

A Mr Marc Chambers responded by claiming that Brian owed the TPA some £25,000 which is, of course, abject nonsense. Brian's response can be found below:

Dear Mr Chambers,

For the avoidance of doubt, the delusional part of your letter was where you claimed I owed the TPA some £25,000.

I do not owe the TPA any monies.

I draw your attention to the law of Misconduct in Public Office (a criminal offence) and also the Fraud Act 2006 (specifically section 2).

You are a public servant and, as such, have a duty of care towards me which you are currently failing to observe. No doubt you are working under the misapprehension that you will be covered by your job title and ultimately the UK Government but, as Hillsborough has finally proven, that is no longer the case for ANY public servant.

I respectfully suggest that you also research Commercial Liens.

And my website: www.LambethChildAbuse.org (where, as Head Teacher, I exposed child bause, racism and bullying as mentioned in my BANNED book from Hillsborough to Lambeth. Should you continue to adopt a negative, unhelpful and inaccurate approach to my pension, I shall be forced to conclude that you condone child abuse and I shall make that observation public via the <a href="http://www.LambethChildAbuse.org" target="_blank">LambethChildAbuse.org</a> website and others.

I note that you have failed to provide me with the full contact details of your Line Manager as requested.

As the author of this email, I reserve the right to accord it with whatever status I see fit. Because of your unhelpful - and directly and fraudulent misleading - response, I have accorded this email with the status of "AN OPEN LETTER". It will, accordingly, be published on the internet.

In order to "cover your back", you should think very carefully about reporting child abuse in Lambeth. A failure to report it to your Line Manager - providing me with evidence of such - would add further credibility to the suggestion that you condone child abuse.

Yours sincerely,
Brian Pead
<a title="Lambeth Child Abuse" href="http://www.LambethChildAbuse.org" target="_blank">www.LambethChildAbuse.org </a>

On 5/18/2016 at 5:19 PM, "Marc Chambers" wrote:
Dear Brian

I’m not sure what part of my letter was delusional but thank you for your comments.

I have referred your email onto our Benefits team who will assist you in drawing your pension.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in the meantime.

Regards

Marc

From: brianpead@hushmail.com [mailto:brianpead@hushmail.com]
Sent: 17 May 2016 16:14
To: Chambers, Marc
Subject: Re: Teachers' Pensions

Dear Mr Chambers,

I am in receipt of your delusional email.

Please provide the following evidence:

1. a list of ALL pension contributions made by me

2. a list of ALL pension payments to me

3. confirmation that as of 01 May 2016 I deem myself retired and therefore wish to receive my Teacher's Pension

4. the name of your Line Manager

5. copies of all communications (in whatsoever format) between the Home Office and the TPA.

Kind regards

Brian Pead

Sent using Hushmail

On 4/28/2016 at 1:23 PM, "Marc Chambers"wrote:

Mr B Pead

89 Days Lane

Sidcup

Kent

DA15 8JP

Our Reference

84/52733

28 April 2016

Dear Mr Pead

Further to ongoing correspondence regarding the £25,533.61 overpayment of pension. Please accept this letter as our annual reminder letter that debt remains outstanding and will be recovered at the time you claim your retirement benefits.

Please provide an estimate on when you intend to claim your retirement benefits in order for us to note our system.

It has also been highlighted that an interim repayment has not commenced. We must ask that you give consideration to a repayment plan and make contact with us to discuss your proposals. Whilst the majority of the overpayment will be recovered at the time you claim your benefits, we are required for the overpayment to be in recovery in the meantime. This can be for an amount that is affordable to you. Standing order forms can then be issued for repayment to commence.

Please write to us at the address at the bottom of this page, call us on 01325 745800 or email us at tpoverpayments@teacherspensions.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Marc Chambers

Pensions Administrator

No comments:

Post a Comment